Aurora Global is owned and operated by Aurora Global Limited.
1. GENERAL INFORMATION
The personal data of the users that are collected and processed through the platform:
Will be under responsibility and in charge of:
- Aurora Global Limited.
(Hereinafter referred to as “Aurora Global”).
2. TYPES OF INFORMATION GATHERED
The information we collect from our users and customers helps us to deliver our products effectively and to personalize and continually improve the user experience on the platform. These are the types of information we collect:
Information You Give Us. You provide information when you search, read and view content through the platform, register as a user, use the functionalities available on the platform, purchase a subscription, use advertising accounts, top up advertising accounts and/or communicate with us through our contact information or our contact forms. As a result of those actions, you might supply us with the following information:
- First and last name
- Email address
- Phone number
- Zip/postal code
- User content
- Any additional information relating to you that you provide to us directly or indirectly through our platform.
Aurora Global will not collect any personally identifiable information about you, unless you provide it.
Information Collected Automatically: By accessing and using the platform you automatically provide us with the following information:
- The device and usage information you use to access the platform
- Your IP address
- Browser and device characteristics
- Operating system
- Referring URLs
- Your location
- What parts of the platform you use and how often
Information collected from the device: By using the platform through a mobile device, we may request permission to use certain features of the device and collect the following information:
- Mobile device ID
- Model and manufacturer
- Operating system
- Version information
- IP address
- Access to notifications
Payment information: Your credit/debit card details or payment information will be processed by the payment processors available on the platform (Stripe), which will process and store your data securely and for the sole purpose of processing transactions within the platform. Aurora Global reserves the right to contract any payment platform available on the market, which processes your data for the sole purpose of processing transactions within the platform.
Facebook Pixel: Our platform uses the Facebook Pixel. Through the Facebook Pixel we can collect user information for different purposes. We use the Facebook Pixel for the following purposes:
- Collect statistics about our platform (for example, the number of users who visited a page).
- Collect information about how you interact with our platform (for example, whether you opened or followed links contained in them).
- Personalize online services and marketing communications.
- Tailor advertisements to users and optimize advertising campaigns.
Social Media: On our platform you will find links and functions linked to different social media, where you can share your information or our content.
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/about/legal/privacy/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/en/privacy
- TikTok: https://snap.com/en-US/privacy/privacy-policy
- Snapchat: https://snap.com/en-US/privacy/privacy-policy
- Google: https://policies.google.com/privacy
3. HOW LONG WE KEEP YOUR DATA
Personal data provided by users through the platform will be retained for the time necessary to provide the functionalities within the platform and until the user retains their account on the platform or decides to close it or until Aurora Global closes and deletes the user's account. Aurora Global may retain personal data for a longer period where the user has given consent to such processing, provided that such consent is not withdrawn. In addition, Aurora Global may be obliged to retain personal data for a longer period if this is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation or by order of an authority. Once the retention period expires, the personal data will be deleted. Therefore, the right of access, the right of erasure, the right of rectification and the right to data portability cannot be asserted once the retention period has expired.
4. HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION.
In general, we use the information we collect primarily to provide, maintain, protect and improve our platform and services. We use personal information collected through our platform as described below:
- Identify you as a user in our system.
- User registration.
- Provide the functionalities within the platform.
- Provide advertising accounts.
- Recharge advertising accounts.
- Provide subscriptions.
- Provide our affiliate program.
- Provide invoices for transactions or top-ups.
- Improve our platform and how we operate our business.
- Understand and enhance your experience using our platform.
- Respond to your comments or questions through our support team.
- Send you related information, including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages.
- Communicate with you about upcoming events, offers and news about services offered by Aurora Global and our selected partners.
- Marketing purposes of Aurora Global.
- Link or combine your information with other information we get from third parties to help understand your needs and provide you with better service.
- Protect, investigate and deter against fraudulent, unauthorized or illegal activity.
5. HOW DO YOU GET MY CONSENT?
6. HOW WE SHARE INFORMATION
The personal information of our users is an important and fundamental part of our business. Under no circumstances will we sell or share information with third parties that has not been previously authorized by the user or owner of the personal data. We share user information solely and exclusively as described below.
Third-Party Service Providers. We use third party services to perform certain functions on our behalf and through our platform and services.
We use the following third-party services on the platform:
- Payment processing (Stripe)
- Registration and login
- Data analysis (Google Analytics)
- Creation of ads (Facebook, Google, TikTok, Snapchat, etc.)
- Providing support services (Slack, Skype, WhatsApp or Telegram)
- Marketing services
Protection of Aurora Global and others. We release personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce or apply our Terms and conditions and other agreements, or protect the rights, property, or safety of Aurora Global, our users or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
With Your Consent. Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when personally identifiable information about you might go to third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
Anonymous Information. Aurora Global uses the anonymous browsing information collected automatically by our servers primarily to help us administer and improve the platform. We may also use aggregated anonymous information to provide information about the platform to potential business partners and other unaffiliated entities. This information is not personally identifiable.
Email Address. The email address that you supply to us for purposes of receiving our email communications will never be rented or sold to a third party.
7. PROTECTING YOUR INFORMATION
We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you provide through the website. Content and information provided through the platform and the creation of events is securely stored in the AWS S3 cloud service. We restrict authorized access to your personal information to those persons who have a legitimate need to know that information and to those persons you have authorized to have access to that information. Aurora Global follows generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once Aurora Global receives it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while Aurora Global strives to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
Users who provide information through our platform, as data subjects and data owners, have the right to access, rectify, download or delete their information, as well as to restrict and object to certain processing of their information. While some of these rights apply generally, others apply only in certain limited circumstances. We describe these rights below:
- Access and portability: to access and know what information is stored in our servers, you can send us your request through our contact information.
- Rectify, Restrict, Limit and/or Delete: You can also rectify, restrict, limit or delete much of your information.
- Right to be informed: Users of our platform will be informed, upon request, about what data we collect, how it is used, how long it is retained and whether it is shared with third parties.
- Object: When we process your information based on our legitimate interests as explained above, or in the public interest, you may object to this processing in certain circumstances. In such cases, we will stop processing your information unless we have compelling legitimate reasons to continue processing it or where it is necessary for legal reasons.
- Revoke consent: Where you have previously given your consent, such as to allow us to process and store your personal information, you have the right to revoke your consent to the processing and storage of your information at any time. For example, you may withdraw your consent by updating your settings. In certain cases, we may continue to process your information after you have withdrawn your consent if we have a legal basis for doing so or if your withdrawal of consent was limited to certain processing activities.
- Complaint: If you wish to file a complaint about our use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local supervisory authority. Users can exercise all these rights by contacting us through the contact information or the contact page.
- Rights related to automated decision-making, including profiling: platform users may request that we provide a copy of the automated processing activities we conduct if they believe that data is being unlawfully processed.
Users or owners of the personal information they provide through the platform may exercise these rights over their personal information at any time and without any limitation by sending us their request through our contact information. Users will be able to modify and update personal data through their account settings on the platform.
9. CHILDREN’S ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION
10. THIRD PARTIES
11. CONTACT US
Aurora Global Limited.
109-111 Pernik Street
GTC 19 Avenue
38-40 Vladimira Popovica Street
Urban Village Building, Level 12, Unit A1220, Hun Sen Blvd., Phum Praek Tanou, Chak Angre Leu Commune, Meanchey District, Phnom Penh